Re: Welcome to dreams@onelist.com

  • The Hintz
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 17, 1998
      At 12:37 AM 9/18/98 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello,

      >Thanks,
      >BMiMuse@...
      >List Owner
      Thank you List owner, cant wait to read some dreams!
    • Gordon Ireland
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 24, 1999
        Merry Meet All:
        I will try to keep this brief. Name is Gordon Ireland, go by the name Strix
        d' Emerys, answer to either so whatever you feel comfortable with. I have a
        few web sites that I run; Earth Shamans is a Celtic Shaman web site, lots of
        links and chat rooms etc. Also and online ezine called Spirit One, have
        about 450 subscribers and I write for a few emags and one real time one
        called the Seeker out of Ann Arbor Michigan, it is a pagan advise column
        called Ask Strix.

        I am a social worker, work with the mentally ill and those with substance
        abuse problems. Married with three boys, ages from 21, 13, and 9. I have
        been studying shamanism for ten years, my wife is a witch, on her good days
        LOL, solitary.

        Oh yes we also own and online metaphysical store, called Earth Spirit
        Emporium, we sell almost everything, currently writing a book, who
        isn't lol, Any other questions, just ask

        Merry Part
        Gordon Ireland aka Strix d' Emerys
        "Let's travel together, like water flowing in one direction."
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/7922/
        http://www.earthspirits.theshoppe.com/
        ICQ# 29753947