Before you .............

  • ~^*Çhïkñä §häïtäñ*^~
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005

      Before you think of saying an unkind word
      Think of someone who can't speak

      Before you complain about the taste of your food
      Think of someone who has nothing to eat

      Before you complain about your husband or wife
      Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion

      Today before you complain about life
      Think of someone who went too early to heaven

      Before you complain about your children
      Think of someone who desires children but they're barren

      Before you argue about your dirty house; someone didn't clean or sweep
      Think of the people who are living in the streets

      Before whining about the distance you drive
      Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet

      And when you are tired and complain about your job
      Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.

      But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another
      Remember that not one of us are without sin and we all answer to one maker

      And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down
      Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around.

      Life is a gift of GOD.
      LIVE it....
      ENJOY it......
      CELEBRATE it.........