THE SECRET < >

  • Abdul Karim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Message
      On Eid and always.....May warmth fill every corner of ur home..... May joy fill ur every corner of ur heart.
      Abdul Karim Jangda
      imakj@...

      The Secret

      One day, one friend asked another,

      "How is it that you are always so happy?

      You have so much energy,

      and you never seem to get down."

      With her eyes smiling, she said,

      "I know the Secret!"

      "What secret is that?"

      To which she replied,

      "I'll tell you all about it,

      but you have to promise to

       share the Secret with others."

      "The Secret is this:

      I have learned there is little I can do

       in my life that will make me truly happy.

      I must depend on GOD to make

      me happy and to meet my needs.

      When a need arises in my life,

      I have to trust GOD to supply

      according to HIS riches.

       I have learned most of the time

      I don't need half of what I think I do.

      He has never let me down.

      Since I learned that 'Secret', I am happy."

      The questioner's first thought was,

      "That's too simple!"

       But upon reflecting over his own life

      he recalled how he thought a bigger house

      would make him happy, but it didn't!

      He thought a better paying job

       would make him happy, but it hadn't.

      When did he realize his greatest happiness?

      Sitting on the floor with his grandchildren,

      playing games, eating pizza or reading a story,

      a simple gift from GOD.

      Now you know it too!

      We can't depend on people to make us happy.

      Only GOD in His infinite wisdom can do that.

      Trust HIM!

      And now I pass the Secret on to you!

      So once you get it, what will you do?

      YOU have to tell someone the Secret, too!

      That GOD in His wisdom will take care of YOU!

       But it's not really a secret...

      We just have to believe it and do it...

      Really trust GOD

      "A true friend is someone who reaches