FW: Al-Warid: Hidden charges? is it true?

  • Sindhufire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005

      Salam/Hello everyone,

      I heard that Warid Tel (Al-Warid) has not shown its hidden charges and they charge different as compared to what is being advertised.

      http://www.nashabuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=94

      Is it true? Has anybody tried al-warid personally?

      Please help me, because I’m going to get a connection, if it’s really cheap and the news are incorrect.

      Regards,

      Sindhufire