Dream and astral projection guides!!

  • Ronni
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      hello everyone, I just thought perhaps some of you would be
      interested in a dream guide I wrote.I have studied dreams for ten
      years now,and also astral projection,Our forum is doing rsearch on
      lucid dreams and out of body travel in case anyone is interested in
      that as well. This site offers wonderful guides for energy,dreams,out
      of body and meditation...

      thank you....
      [url]http://www.astralabyss.com/%5burl]