First Reviews

  • Louis Poessel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      "Dreams: The Gateway"
      by Louis Poessel

      Congrats! (Five Stars)
      Southwest Reviewers
      Southwest (9/29/2004)
      From the midst of unheard authors rises the words of Louis
      Poessel. In the course of a relatively few pages this writer
      masterfully spins a paranormal story that hints of real life. Is it
      not possible that somewhere research is tapping into our dreams? The
      idea that a door of sorts may exist in a dream is exciting and
      believable. Publish America has once again proven that great writers
      are only writers that are given a chance. Keep up the good work-both
      the author and Publish America. The science fiction fans are ready
      for this type of story.

      The Business Man's Book (Five Stars)
      Houston (9/28/2004)
      Finally someone is writing with the traveler in mind. A book
      that tells a great story and can be finished on one business trip.
      Thank You to the author and publisher for a winning combination!

      Dreams the Gateway (Five Stars)
      NY (9/28/2004)
      This is one of those rare books that simply will not allow
      you to put it down once you begin reading. I salute the author on a
      job well done. Bravo!

      Dreams the Gateway (Five Stars)
      Louisiana (9/27/2004)
      Can't wait for the movie!

      Dreams The Gateway (Five Stars)
      Texas (9/27/2004)
      Action packed paranormal thriller. Once I started reading
      this book I could not put it down! Highly recommend.

      Dreams-The Gateway is available online from
      Publish America.com, Barnes and Noble.com, and Amazon.com websites.

      Showing 1-4
      A reviewer, fan, September 29, 2004, (Five Stars)
      Super plot!
      Just finished this book. Super plot and great characters. Made me
      feel like I was one of the characters. This new writer has a bright
      future. Can't wait to read his next book. Highly recommend to anyone!

      A reviewer, avid reader, September 27, 2004, (Five Stars)
      Tense paranormal mystery
      New author has great book. Good to see new ideas in s/f.

      Joe, reader, September 27, 2004, (Five Stars)
      Kept me guessing!
      Did not expect the ending. A great book.

      A reviewer, an avid reader of science fiction, September 24, 2004,
      (Five Stars)
      A new era for sci-fi!
      Great book...author carries characters into a new era for sci-fi.
      This new technology is terrifying...great read!

      Louis Poessel retired after over twenty years in the agricultural
      seed business. He lives with his wife of thirty-four years and three
      Persian cats in the seaside community of Palacios, Texas. A native of
      Texas, he graduated from Wharton County Junior College and Sam
      Houston State University in Huntsville, earning a bachelor's degree
      in Agricultural Education. His unique blend of science fiction,
      combined with snippets from his personal experiences, takes the
      reader into a world of fantasy scenarios that could soon be possible.
      He often uses his broad background in the agricultural industry as
      the backdrop for his vivid imagination. He has traveled extensively,
      but reaches from his rural roots to convey the effects of man on his
      environment. Readers will be carried into a world where anything can,
      and usually does, happen. His first attempt at writing gives the
      reader a vivid account of a research professor that has broken the
      bonds of reality and entered the world of dreams. Follow the
      professor from his safe and protected college research laboratory to
      a secret government base where new technology truly becomes a
      nightmare for those who transverse into Dreams: The Gateway.

      Product Details:
      ISBN: 1413734529
      Format: Paperback, 92pp
      Pub. Date: August 2004
      Publisher: America House Book Publishers

      People who bought this book also bought:
      • Angels and Demons Dan Brown

      • Bleachers John Grisham

      • Blow Fly Patricia Cornwell

      • Digital Fortress Dan Brown

      • Nighttime Is My Time Mary Higgins Clark