Re: Dreaming of being pregnant?

  • Patricia Kimble
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 1998
      Hey Mike
      Could it be that your girlfriend is really afraid of an unplanned pregnancy
      rather than actually afraid of committment? Also don't know your age but
      could be afraid that others will know she is having sex. Another common
      pregnancy dream relates to the nuturing of an idea or new beginning that the
      dreamer hasn't given birth to yet.

      Colorado Womyn

    • RLoBau@xxxxxxxx.xx
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1998
        Mike and Jane,

        I agree with Darlene and Lynx on this:

        >From what I've read in a couple of books I understand that being pregnant
        in dreams is something like "being impregnated with". Many people who are
        longing for a change in their lives dream about being pregnant. Whoever
        gives birth to a child in their dreams, could even have come up with new
        ideas how to change their lives, improve their lifestyle etc.

        Rita

        > I've had dreams of being pregnant, but I don't remember them too well. I
        > think it can mean literal things as much as figurative, like it could mean
        > she wantsa baby - if she does want one. Or, maybe she's had friends who
        > have had babys and she's starting to realize that she will have to decide
        > about when she wants to have one.(Especially if she's in mid 20s or so) I
        > think if she doesn't want one and is afraid of commitment, then it would
        > mean she is afraid of losing control in a relationship - by having
        > something that wasn't meant to happen happen. It could mean many things,
        > and her feelings on the subject would be the best indicator of the best
        > interpretation. Maybe if I knew the specific details of one of her dreams
        > it would help, like what happens to the baby, how does she feel, etc...
        > Hope this helps!
        >
        > Jane

        http://www.angelfire.com/ri/raka/
        ICQ #11626458