access denied for ID from ^.*@yahoogroups\.com

  • hattie.stouthn@1.1.3.3.3.7.5.2.2.5.8.tpc
    Message 1 of 158 , Jun 8, 2004
      unsubscribe

      Your access to the HK Freefax Cell of TPC has been denied,
      please read the bottom of this message

      To Fax through the HK FreeFAX CELL AND OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM
      please :

      - DO NOT USE A .COM.HK address consider getting a .HK.COM address
      from http://www.sarnic.hk.com

      - Use YOUR ISP E-mail Address NOT your YAHOOMAIL/HOTMAIL or
      or other WEB based e-mail address.

      - Use the official WEB site to send your faxes through at

      WHY YOUR FAX MAY HAVE BEEN DENIED.
      Your fax was denied for one of the following reasons (See
      solutions below):

      - You are using a WEB fax service (Eg. www.zipfax.com) which
      has abused our service.

      - You are sending your fax from a free WEBMail account such
      as Hotmail.com and YahooMail which has been used to abuse
      the service.

      - You have sent a fax to a recipient that has complained
      to us in regards to the content, frequency or unsolicited
      nature of your transmission.

      - You have abused the Free Email to Fax service.

      Regards,
      FaxMaster - TPC HK Cell
      http://www.hk.com
    • Michael Perez
      Message 158 of 158 , Jul 24, 2004
        hey you think you can email me the website address, my name, i haven't logged in, in a while

        Tony <usmouse1963@...> wrote:
        Hey stupid why not take your crap and sell it to an Iraqui.

        --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, "glokekcset102" <glokekcset102@y...> wrote:
        > I was really far into debt.
        > Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
        > I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
        > Untill I found this place.
        > http://helped0ut.sites.cc
        > If you are in debt they can help you out.
        > Check them out today I did.
        > This email was sent because you joined our group.
        > If you do not wish to recieve any emails, unsubscribe.

        Do you Yahoo!?