Important News for dreams Members

  • marlene_82b@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 158 , May 20, 2004
      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://helpsaving.4all.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
    • Michael Perez
      Message 158 of 158 , Jul 24, 2004
        hey you think you can email me the website address, my name, i haven't logged in, in a while

        Tony <usmouse1963@...> wrote:
        Hey stupid why not take your crap and sell it to an Iraqui.

        --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, "glokekcset102" <glokekcset102@y...> wrote:
        > I was really far into debt.
        > Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
        > I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
        > Untill I found this place.
        > http://helped0ut.sites.cc
        > If you are in debt they can help you out.
        > Check them out today I did.
        > This email was sent because you joined our group.
        > If you do not wish to recieve any emails, unsubscribe.

        Do you Yahoo!?