Re: very smart.

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2004
      I think I had a dream once about two people fighting back and forth.
      There was something about a whore, who was, who wasn't. Then
      President Bush sent them to Irag. The enemy gave up just so the two
      would be sent home. They they couldn't stand the bickering, it drove
      them crazy.

      --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, grace wakefield <graceesty@y...> wrote:
      > why are you all hung up on this whore thing?you have no clue how
      many guys i've slept with do you?

      > BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@y...> wrote:oh SHUT UP WHORE no one wants to
      hear it. Took you long enough to
      > catch on you idiot.
      >

      > --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, grace wakefield <graceesty@y...>
      wrote:
      > > well i guess that somehow makes me a whore.you're not doing
      > anything to help you look less insane,seriously,tool is amazing.i
      was
      > just suggesting that you seek some help cause i thought maybe you
      > needed it,
      > > now im sure.
      > > sorry
      > >
      > > BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@y...> wrote:
      > > THIS IS NOT THE BITCH GROUP ITS THE DREAM GROUP CAN YOU SPELL...
      > > D-R-E-A-M-? OR IS THAT TOOL CLOGGING UP YOUR LITTLE MIND?

      > Service.
      > >

      > > Do you Yahoo!?
      > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.

      Service.

      > Do you Yahoo!?
    • Carl Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
        Re: [dreams] Re: very smart. HAHAHAHAAAA!

        Awesome.

        ----------
        From: "Tony" <usmouse1963@...>
        To: dreams@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [dreams] Re: very smart.
        Date: Thu, Apr 22, 2004, 10:41 PM

        I think I had a dream once about two people fighting back and forth.
        There was something about a whore, who was, who wasn't.  Then
        President Bush sent them to Irag.  The enemy gave up just so the two
        would be sent home.  They they couldn't stand the bickering, it drove
        them crazy.

        --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, grace wakefield <graceesty@y...> wrote:
        > why are you all hung up on this whore thing?you have no clue how
        many guys i've slept with do you?

        > BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@y...> wrote:oh SHUT UP WHORE no one wants to
        hear it. Took you long enough to
        > catch on you idiot.
        >

        > --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, grace wakefield <graceesty@y...>
        wrote:
        > > well i guess that somehow makes me a whore.you're not doing
        > anything to help you look less insane,seriously,tool is amazing.i
        was
        > just suggesting that you seek some help cause i thought maybe you
        > needed it,
        > > now im sure.
        > > sorry
        > >
        > > BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@y...> wrote:
        > > THIS IS NOT THE BITCH GROUP ITS THE DREAM GROUP CAN YOU SPELL...
        > > D-R-E-A-M-? OR IS THAT TOOL CLOGGING UP YOUR LITTLE MIND?

        > >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        > Service.
        > >

        > > Do you Yahoo!?
        > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.

        >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        Service.

        > Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links