More Freaky dreams!!

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Hey! I've been having some really freaky dreams....like with me being
      in my school...at nighttime....going to one of my classes which was
      held in the library...which it's really not...when class starts, The
      lights go out, and we're watching a movie on a huge screen...the
      movie's about a sinister-looking house on a stormy night...A mother
      and Daughter live in it and the daughter went out with her friends
      one night...she came home late that night....while she was sleeping,
      the mother grew psychotic and took a knife and stabbed her in her
      sleep...then stabbed herself...now whenever a new family moves in and
      their daughter stays in the same room, the ghost of the mother kills
      the daughter....
      I really have no idea as to why I dreamed this...
      Marsha