Freaky Dreams....

  • marsha walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004

      Hey, It's me again...and let me tell you guys something...I've been having some really weird dreams...Okay, ever since my mom told me that we were moving back to our old place, Crestview Gardens, I started having weird dreams, like we were still living in our old appartment and it was night. For some odd reason, I was walking to the busstop to wait for the school bus, when the bus comes, and I miss it....then, I dream about the school I go to, Vo-tech, The school doesn't have any steps, and in my dream, it does...and there's like 3 or 4 floors...I'm dreaming that I'm late for class....and somewhere on the 3rd floor, There's a dark room that looks abandoned....and noone ever goes into it.....and for some odd reason, every time I pass that room, I hear strange noises....Well, that's all that happened....has anyone else had dreams like this??? Or is it just me?

      Marsha

      Do you Yahoo!?