Re: [dreams] Re: What do you think this means?

  • wooley
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2004
      That could be true Michelle but why did they vanish when he stopped. I have thought of it as something like a race of people thats vanishing but thats why I came here. Every sense I had a seizure I have had these and love to get rid of them. The dreans I mean. Would you and the rest of the community like to hear some of these nightmares? Would be know trouble. I've kept a dream list for months now.                         Wooley

      BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@...> wrote:

      That sounds like to me that his group of people on his side is ready
      for war and the people that he is against are in the far off land.

      --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, "wooley" <wooley_hb@y...> wrote:
      > Theres an Indian standing on a hill. In one hand is a drum stick.
      The
      > other raised with a fist. In front of him are many many people but
      > can see them. They are to far away. The drums beats loud then
      stops.
      > He stomps his lift foot on the ground twice. Then theres nothing
      but
      > dead land as far as the eye can see.                wooley

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Carl Frank
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2004
        Re: [dreams] Re: What do you think this means? I always like to read nightmares. They are usually quite interesting. I don't know if I could help you get rid of them, but feel free to share if you want to.

        -Carl

        ----------
        From: wooley <wooley_hb@...>
        To: dreams@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [dreams] Re: What do you think this means?
        Date: Wed, Feb 18, 2004, 9:17 AM

        BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@...> wrote:

        That sounds like to me that his group of people on his side is ready
        for war and the people that he is against are in the far off land.

        --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, "wooley" <wooley_hb@y...> wrote:
        > Theres an Indian standing on a hill. In one hand is a drum stick.
        The
        > other raised with a fist. In front of him are many many people but
        > can see them. They are to far away. The drums beats loud then
        stops.
        > He stomps his lift foot on the ground twice. Then theres nothing
        but
        > dead land as far as the eye can see.                wooley

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailtag_us/*http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools?tool=1>  - Read only the mail you want. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailtag_us/*http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools?tool=1>
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8rp7ls/M=274551.4550177.5718621.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707208648:HM/EXP=1077211055/A=1994230/R=2/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N3349.yahoo1/B1282054.22;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;code=18634;dcopt=rcl;ord=1077124655335138?>

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • BBW MICHELLE
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2004
          Yes would like to hear your dreams I keep a list of mine too...

          --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, wooley <wooley_hb@y...> wrote:
          > That could be true Michelle but why did they vanish when he
          stopped. I have thought of it as something like a race of people
          thats vanishing but thats why I came here. Every sense I had a
          seizure I have had these and love to get rid of them. The dreans I
          mean. Would you and the rest of the community like to hear some of
          these nightmares? Would be know trouble. I've kept a dream list for
          months now. Wooley

          > BBW MICHELLE <a_bbw_352@y...> wrote:
          > That sounds like to me that his group of people on his side is
          ready
          > for war and the people that he is against are in the far off land.
          >

          > --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, "wooley" <wooley_hb@y...> wrote:
          > > Theres an Indian standing on a hill. In one hand is a drum stick.
          > The
          > > other raised with a fist. In front of him are many many people
          but
          > > can see them. They are to far away. The drums beats loud then
          > stops.
          > > He stomps his lift foot on the ground twice. Then theres nothing
          > but
          > > dead land as far as the eye can see. wooley

          Service.