MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

  • BBW MICHELLE
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5 7:25 PM
      Today I had dreams about being in orgies...There was like lots of
      group sex going on and it was a bug turn on....
    • Carl Frank
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6 11:59 AM
        Re: [dreams] MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ewww. There were bugs involved? ;-)

        ----------
        From: "BBW MICHELLE" <a_bbw_352@...>
        To: dreams@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [dreams] MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
        Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2004, 7:25 PM

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7 8:47 AM
          Oh yeah big alien bugs named CARL =O

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9 12:26 AM
            Re: [dreams] Re: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
            From: "BBW MICHELLE" <a_bbw_352@...>
            To: dreams@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [dreams] Re: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
            Date: Sat, Feb 7, 2004, 8:47 AM

            Oh yeah big alien bugs named CARL =O

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9 6:29 AM
              You must have went to a roach motel when you had your 1st orgy oh the
              nightmares!

> [...]
              > "Speedo" swimsuit. While waiting for the class, I was wandering
              around, and
              > ran across a cute Asian girl who was apparently also in the class.
              She was
              > rather flirtatious, taking my right hand and putting it around her,
              onto her
              > right hip as we walked. I started to get um.... aroused, and was
              concerned
              > that it would show (considering my skimpy attire). At one point, I
              felt her
              > hip/thigh with my hand, and found that it was a bit "chubby" and
              rather
              > "squishy" even though visually she had seemed to be quite
              athletically taut
              > and firm. It didn't seem to bother me that much though. We were
              walking
              > somewhere in the building... maybe looking for the room where our

            • Carl Frank
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9 12:38 PM
                Re: [dreams] Re: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM No, my dear. I was making fun of the typo in  your first message on this subject, where you wrote "it was a bug turn on", when clearly you meant to write "big turn on."

                -Carl

                ----------
                From: "BBW MICHELLE" <a_bbw_352@...>
                To: dreams@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2004, 6:29 AM

                You must have went to a roach motel when you had your 1st orgy oh the
                nightmares!

                > > Today I had dreams about being in orgies...There was like lots of
                > > group sex going on and it was a bug turn on....

              • BBW MICHELLE
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 9 1:54 PM
                  OH DAMN GOT BUGS ON THE MIND! LMAO