A PLANE THAT HITS A WATER COMPUTER?

  • BBW MICHELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I started off dreaming about going back in time. I remember something
      about I lost my signal when I moved here whatever that means. I was
      dreaming about this place had these bombs they looked like land minds.

      There was a plane that landed to get rid of these bombs and when they
      took off the bombs were coming out of this plane and hitting people
      some hit me.

      The plane started swirling around in the air as these bombs hit the
      plane and then the dream paused and I could hear someone talking and
      they were saying where the target was of where the plane was going to
      crash.

      I saw a mountain and on the mountain were computers that regulated
      fresh water systems.Then I saw the plane hit these computers on a
      mountain.

      The end.