~~DREAM ABOUT BUSH'S BROTHER JEB!!!!~~

  • BBW MICHELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Today I started off dreaming about going shopping I was shopping for
      clothing.I remember I ended up at a target store.

      Then in the dream I was dreaming about jeb bush he popped into the
      dream he was visiting and I remember he got hit in the head with a
      pack off huggies pull ups and he got mad.

      Then he ordered to spray the area with chemicals to get rid of the
      people that hit him in the head.

      Then he came back and I told him I had a dream about him and he looked
      at me funny and put his cow boy boots on.

      Thats all I can remember for today...