Re: Yr mail as of 201203 01:45 CEWT ([dreams] POLITICAL DREAMS?)

  • BBW MICHELLE
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2003
      My mother had me at 20 so it was early it was then after she kept on
      having the misscarriages I would say about 10 misscarriages that I
      know of.I think it was for the best that she did not have any kids
      because my parents divorced.

      I never wanted brothers or sisters because I did not want them to
      have to go through what I was going through within my family.

      Then the 2nd part I guess if that did happen then maybe people will
      get along instead of fighting?