Yr mail as of 201203 01:45 CEWT ([dreams] POLITICAL DREAMS?)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2003
      Hullo BBW Michelle encore,

      Thanks for following up.

      > Well I could have had brothers or sisters but my mother kept on
      > having misscarriages all the
      time non-stop. I was the only baby to
      > survive.

      1. Did your mother have you (rather) early, or (rather) late, compared
          to those children who were not to live?
      2. Was the above issue ever openly discussed within your family? If
          so, how did you respond?

      > I never really wanted brothers or sisters.

      Why?

      > Then the part about "bush" I think might
      mean something about a new
      > world order as the world coming together as
      one

      Would you be happy/happier in a world like this?

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • BBW MICHELLE
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2003
        My mother had me at 20 so it was early it was then after she kept on
        having the misscarriages I would say about 10 misscarriages that I
        know of.I think it was for the best that she did not have any kids
        because my parents divorced.

        I never wanted brothers or sisters because I did not want them to
        have to go through what I was going through within my family.

        Then the 2nd part I guess if that did happen then maybe people will
        get along instead of fighting?