Yr mail as of 181203 02:15 CEWT ([dreams] AM I THE ONLY ONE DREAMING HERE?)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hullo a_bbw_352,

      Thanks for sharing your dreams with us.

      > I hope there is someone else out there that is dreaming but not the dreams that I am
      > having because I have many bad ones (...)

      We understand you are not quite happy with the contents/scenarios (just) experienced.
      However:

      1. Would you say that you always feel bad under like circumstances, or are there any
          exceptions?
      2. Would waking life standards of ethics, taste etc. always apply when dreaming?
      3. Are dream sentiments/sensations, such as pain, grief, joy, coldness, fear, (about)
          the same as those in waking life, or do they differ? If so, how?

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • BBW MICHELLE
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 18, 2003
        Answers:

        1. I don't ALWAYS feel bad 10% of the time but 90% of the time I am
        having nightmares.

        2.yes

        3.Yes the sensations are exactly as in real life.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 19, 2003
          Hullo BBW Michelle,

          Thanks for your prompt reply.

          > I don't ALWAYS feel bad 10% of the time but 90% of the time I am having
          > nightmares.

          What can you tell us about that 1 nightmare in 10 you do not feel so bad with?
          Any samples, pictures, rationale to share?

          > [Would waking life standards of ethics, taste etc. always apply when

          dreaming?] - Yes

          How would you respond if you ever found they didn't?

          B(l)est,
          Volk
        • BBW MICHELLE
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 19, 2003
            I guess a good dream would be a dream with people that were not
            treating me badly like in most of my dreams. Then dreams with pretty
            smells,sex and candy...

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 20, 2003
              Hullo BBW Michelle encore,

              > I guess a good dream would be a dream with people that were not treating
              > me badly like in most of my dreams. Then dreams with pretty smells,sex
              > and candy...

              That sounds very promising. Do keep us informed on either side of the divide.

              Suede dreams,
              Volk