Dream today

  • neverforreal13
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Well I am an insomniac, so my dreams are very important to me. If
      nothing else, they have proven that I have slept.
      Today, before I woke up, I dreamed that I had a friend (made up
      person for the dream, noone I really know) and he and I were having
      sex in his room. He drove a truck and he was about my age (20's) and
      when we went to his room we always watched porn. Anyway, one part of
      the dream he left to go to work and I was still in his room waiting
      for him to come home. I put the TV on and I was watching Oliver Twist
      with Elijah Wood as the Artful Dodger. I was getting ready in the
      mirror or doing my hair or something with the movie on in the back
      ground. There was another part of this dream that had to do with the
      truck the guy had, but I don't remember it too well.
      Another seperate dream was that I was at a mansion and it was haunted
      and I saw Anna Morgan from The Ring going upstairs. It was her ghost.
      Then I saw Samara and she wasn't as scary as she was in the movie. I
      think some of the house keepers from The Others were there too. I
      went upstairs and I had to go to the bathroom but I wasn't sure if
      the toilets in the haunted mansion were working.
      This dream really has no significance that I can tell. I am just glad
      my ex wasn't in it, because he's in so many of my dreams most of the
      time. Thanks for reading, those who did.
      -neverforreal13