Falling in Love during Dream

  • novaman82
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi,

      I had a dream last night I have to share. It is a recurring one that I
      rarely have and it is a romance dream. I'm WM 42 and married for 11
      years. Our marriage is basically good and this is the kind of dream I
      can't share with the Mrs. It isn't a sex dream either.

      The dream, when it happens, is wonderful. It is a rather simple dream
      in which I meet a woman and discover very quickly that we were made
      for each other - instant soulmates. We discover that we are very
      compatible. And it is as though we've known each other for a long
      time. Instant soulmates as it were. The woman is very ordinary in most
      senses of the word, and it is not her looks or age that are important.
      It is the fact that we seem to understand each other completely and
      the love just flows between us.

      The worst part of the dream, of course, is waking up. But that warm
      feeling lasts for a few days sometimes. It now gets me to thinking if
      a true soulmate is out there somewhere for me and it just isn't going
      to happen in this lifetime. Like I said, my current marriage is good
      and I'm committed to it. Strange thing is I've had female partners
      like the mystery gal in my dream from the past, but circumstances
      usually broke us up.

      Anyone else have this kind of dream? I'd be interetested in hearing
      about it.

      Thanks,

      ---JK