Dream about a really huge scarey crocodile

  • Beverly
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 5:22 AM
      HI all,
      I am new here.I found your site by trying to look up my dream.
      I have not had thid before. I arrived in Florida just over a year ago.
      I do have a lot on my mind right now but last night I woke up in an
      awful sweat with this awful nightmare.....
      ...I was running throughout a house (not mine but a new one which was
      a bit bigger). I was being chased by this huge crocodile. I spent my
      dream trying my best to distract the crocodile from my 14 yr old son.
      I finally got it outside by waving a bath towel in front of it and it
      latched on to the end in chase. It dropped the towel and I ran
      through a side door inside and shut it. I dont know if I managed to
      keep it out or if it found another way in which was the norm in the
      nightmare.
      I was really scared and it sounds so silly this morning. Our pet dog
      Sally was barking like crazy b4 sleeping last night towards the canal
      which is beyond our fence in our garden (not an unusual thing for her
      to do lol). Its the only thing though that I can think of that may
      have contributed to the dream. I looked out and as usual there was
      nothing and settled down to sleep ...I had to shut the blinds just to
      stop Sally seeing out.
      Anybody got any ideas what this was about?
      Hoping to hear from u
      Love Bev
    • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16 9:16 AM
        Hullo Beverly,

        Thanks for sharing your dream with us. Welcome to the group!

        > I am new here.I found your site by trying to look up my dream.
        > I have not had thid before. I arrived in Florida just over a
        year ago.
        > I do have a lot on my mind right now but last night I woke up
        in an
        > awful sweat with this awful
        nightmare.....

        1. Have you had earlier nightmares of likes?
        2. If so, which other themes/scenarios did they involve?

        > ...I was running throughout a house (not mine but a new one which
        > was a bit bigger). I was being chased by this huge crocodile. I spent
        > my dream trying my best to distract the crocodile from my 14 yr old
        > son.

        1. Any particularities of that beast, other than its size?
        2. How did your son respond?
        3. Were there any other family members of yours involved?
        4. Any waking life experience with crocodiles, or like creatures?

        > I finally got it outside by waving a bath towel in front of it and it

        latched on to the end in chase. It dropped the towel and I ran
        > through a side door
        inside and shut it. I dont know if I managed to
        > keep it out or if it found another way in which was the norm in the

        nightmare.

        1. A cunning reptile in yr above dream; or
        2. a general sentiment of mistrust, and/or never-ending jeopardy?

        Thank you for your time.

        B(l)est,
        Volk