Re: Yr mail as of 050703 19:34 CEST ([dreams] weird dreams I have had over the years)

  • John Gault
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2003
      --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, 520031788253-0001@t... wrote:
      > Hullo John,
      >
      > (dream when really ill and better the next day)
      >
      > > Now that I have grown-up I would very much like to have the dream
      > > again but when I was a child I would have given anything not to
      have
      > > the dream.
      >
      > 1. Why, as to the former?

      Looking back on it I would like to see how I would react now.

      > 2. What (kind of) dreams accompany yr adulthood illnesses?

      just the same as when I'm well.

      > > yes, it became a joke among my teachers at primary school
      > > I used to pick up any cold or flu that was going round.
      >

      > Has this predilection decreased, or disappeared since?

      I still tend to pick up bugs but I get over them quicker, now.

      > > I had Anaemia when I was 13. I was born with gross and fine motor
      > > difficulties.
      >
      > Full improved since?

      What the Anaemia or the Motor difficulties?

      Yours

      John
    • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2003
        Hullo John,

        Thanks for following up.

        (dream when really ill and better the next day)

        > Looking back on it I would like to see how I would react now.

        1. How do you think you would?
        2. Ever ventured anything that comes close to dreaming, in one way or
            another, to find out?

        > [What (kind of) dreams accompany yr adulthood illnesses?] - just
        > the same as when I'm well.

        Any particular one perhaps to single out?

        > [Fully improved since?] - What the Anaemia or the Motor difficulties?

        Either.

        B(l)est,
        Volk
      • John Gault
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2003
          > (dream when really ill and better the next day)
          >

          > > Looking back on it I would like to see how I would react now.
          >
          > 1. How do you think you would?

          I don't know because when you are dreaming you react differently then
          when your are awake.

          > 2. Ever ventured anything that comes close to dreaming, in one way
          or
          > another, to find out?

          no

          > > [What (kind of) dreams accompany yr adulthood illnesses?] - just
          > > the same as when I'm well.
          >
          > Any particular one perhaps to single out?

          not really.

          > > [Fully improved since?] - What the Anaemia or the Motor
          difficulties?

          I haven't got Anaemia as far as I know, and the motor difficulties I
          have learnt to deal with.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 8, 2003
            Hullo John,

            (dream when really ill and better the next day) (encore!)

            > [Looking back on it I would like to see how I would react now..] I don't
            > know [how] because when you are dreaming you react differently then
            > when your are awake.

            Putting it otherwise:
            1. How would you *like* to respond, given the chance?
            2. Short of this, what 2nd choice solution scenario could you live with?
            3. What other scenarios could you imagine?

            [Ever ventured anything that comes close to dreaming, in one way
            > or another, to find out?] - no

            Would you like to?

            > [What (kind of) dreams accompany yr adulthood illnesses?] - just
            > the same as when I'm well.
            Are we to assume that there are no differences whatsoever regarding yr
            oneiric life, whether ill or in good health, as far as
            1. frequency
            2. intensity
            3. vivacity
            4. strangeness
            5. sensorial perception
            6. extrasensorial perception, if any
            7. themes covered
            8. waking life (in)compatibility
            are concerned?

            the motor difficulties I have learnt to deal with.

            1. Any related (waking life) details you'd like to share?
            2. Every found manifest, or latent traces of such in your past dreams?

            B(l)est,
            Volk
          • John Gault
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2003
              > > [Looking back on it I would like to see how I would react now..]
              I don't
              > > know [how] because when you are dreaming you react differently
              then
              > > when your are awake.
              >
              > Putting it otherwise:
              > 1. How would you *like* to respond, given the chance?

              I would like to be able to ask the various characters in the dream
              what's going on?

              > 2. Short of this, what 2nd choice solution scenario could you live
              with?

              I don't know

              > > [Ever ventured anything that comes close to dreaming, in one way
              > > or another, to find out?] - no
              >
              > Would you like to?

              Maybe

              Yours