Yr mail as of 250603 19:21 CEST ([dreams] Hey Guys!)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hullo Takai,

      Thanks for following up.

      > Seems my mind has more important things right now.

      Such as the below. Anything else?

      > [my grandfather] knew about the whole dream thing i got going

      What did he think about it?

      > so maybe he's using it to his advantage.

      1. Other than notified in yr like dreams showcased as 1 through 4,
          what could be his objective(s)?
      2. Beyond the loss of a loved one, in how far could the fact of his
          demise and subsequent appearance in yr dreams represent a
          promotional asset (oneirically speaking only, agws)?

      [Any wl considerations (unsettled issues...) since?] - Not from
      > me but from my mum cos a nurse at the hospital wasn't
      > particularly nice.

      Yet without any impact on his death proper, we understand?

      > [The mere fact of a late family member being included in a dream
      > - Well that is kinda creepy you gotta admit.

      Actually, no. We dream of the quick, the unborn, and the late ones,
      and neither causes any particular worries per se. On the other hand,
      circumstances (such as third party responsibility, or a life that was
      not lived to the full) may paint a different scenario indeed.

      [grandparents' was a happy marriage?] - Yep they were married for
      > 47 years. My parents have been married for near 25 years but i
      > wouldn't say it was particularly happy.

      Would you have liked things to be otherwise, as to the latter? If so,
      would you say that, given the above, the strong and successful bond
      of your grandparents' alliance somewhat replaced/superseded that of
      your parents when it came to looking for the model (in case you
      actually were)?

      > Well usually i get a character which i play the role of in a dream.
      > i'm
      not me. So i go about thinking what they think and doing what
      > they do. But the moment my grandfather appeared i stopped being

      someone else and became me.

      That could be merely technical, i.e. the appearance of someone
      actually familiar/close to you iwl causing the dream(er) to foreground
      such elements and hence the person proper.
      However, if we endeavour to see any extra meaning in it, perhaps
      the actual fact of your grandfather's demise has occasioned you to
      reconsider your dream objective(s), as well.

      > [I started to talk to him about what it was like being a ghost.] It is
      > one of those questions you've always wanted to know the answer to.

      Do keep us updated about the progress, hence.

      > Anywho, hows your dreaming going Volk? Anything of interest?

      The usual panoply to choose from:
      01. "... eating glass asleep, sweep-eat it all, the only means..."
      02. "...her lower arms autumnal woods in flame..."
      03. "...silent words from cupped hands set to black sea..."
      04. "...orphanage soignante drives her sharpened fingernails into
            my gums..."
      05. "... boggy mattress corduroy, elder couple kneeling, cuddling,
            sinking in..."
      06. "... a scent of stagnant waters, wingmakers on the move..."
      07. "... 400 jabs onto my dripping dog skull ..."
      08. "... pawnbroker's upstairs yellow mush Room With A Few..."
      09. "...a surfeit of light, and rarely at the right place..."
      10. "...isolated entities from claret claps two in carnation greens
             change cape..."

      Just take yr pick.

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • demon2004_uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2003
        Hey Volk!

        > > Seems my mind has more important things right now.
        >

        > Such as the below. Anything else?

        Exams mainly.

        > > [my grandfather] knew about the whole dream thing i got going
        >
        > What did he think about it?

        Thought it was cool. My grandfathers brother is a faith healer so we
        used to have a laugh about that. Gramps said i should try doing that
        with Dennis but i always used to take the mick out of Dennis.

        > > so maybe he's using it to his advantage.
        >

        > 1. Other than notified in yr like dreams showcased as 1 through 4,
        > what could be his objective(s)?

        Keep in touch? I did ask him to at his funeral.

        > 2. Beyond the loss of a loved one, in how far could the fact of his
        > demise and subsequent appearance in yr dreams represent a
        > promotional asset (oneirically speaking only, agws)?

        I don't understand promotional asset.

        > > [Any wl considerations (unsettled issues...) since?] - Not from
        > > me but from my mum cos a nurse at the hospital wasn't
        > > particularly nice.
        >
        > Yet without any impact on his death proper, we understand?

        Yeah nothing like that just not exactly pleasant people.

        > > [grandparents' was a happy marriage?] - Yep they were married for
        > > 47 years. My parents have been married for near 25 years but i
        > > wouldn't say it was particularly happy.
        >
        > Would you have liked things to be otherwise, as to the latter?

        Still would like it too be otherwise.

        If so,
        > would you say that, given the above, the strong and successful bond
        > of your grandparents' alliance somewhat replaced/superseded that of
        > your parents when it came to looking for the model (in case you
        > actually were)?

        Don't think i really have a model. TV is my model :).

        > > [I started to talk to him about what it was like being a ghost.]
        It is
        > > one of those questions you've always wanted to know the answer
        to.

        > Do keep us updated about the progress, hence.

        I'd love to get that dream state when you know you're dreaming cos
        then i could ask the good stuff but i'll see what i can do :)

        > > Anywho, hows your dreaming going Volk? Anything of interest?
        >

        > The usual panoply to choose from:
        ---------
        > ------------------------
        > 01. "... eating glass asleep, sweep-eat it all, the only means..."
        > 02. "...her lower arms autumnal woods in flame..."
        > 03. "...silent words from cupped hands set to black sea..."
        > 04. "...orphanage soignante drives her sharpened fingernails into
        > my gums..."
        > 05. "... boggy mattress corduroy, elder couple kneeling, cuddling,
        > sinking in..."
        > 06. "... a scent of stagnant waters, wingmakers on the move..."
        > 07. "... 400 jabs onto my dripping dog skull ..."
        > 08. "... pawnbroker's upstairs yellow mush Room With A Few..."
        > 09. "...a surfeit of light, and rarely at the right place..."
        > 10. "...isolated entities from claret claps two in carnation greens
        > change cape..."
        ---------
        > ----------------------
        >
        > Just take yr pick.

        Okay number 7 sounds morbid. Were you a live dog at the time or just
        the skull?
        Was there a purpose for the jabs?
        What exactly was jabbing you?
        And finally, Whats dripping? (dare i ask!)

        Speak to you soon

        Takai
      • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 26, 2003
          Hullo Takai,

          Thanks for following up.

          1. Late grandfather

          Beyond the loss of a loved one, in how far could the fact of your
          grandfather's demise and subsequent appearance in yr dreams
          represent an element that favourably influences yr dreaming inas-
          much as clarity, intensity, richness of (new) ideas, and like
          parameters are concerned?

          > [grandparents' was a happy marriage ... parents married for
          > near 25 years but i wouldn't say it was particularly happy]
          > Still would like it too be
          otherwise.

          How does the status quo translate, oneirically speaking?

          2. "400 Jabs Onto My Dripping Dog Skull"

          > sounds morbid. Were you a live dog at the time or just the
          > skull?

          Definitely alive, but just as definitely not (just) a dog. The
          skull was part of dreamer's bodily perception when the jabs
          commenced and further evolved throughout.

          > Was there a purpose for the jabs?

          Definitely. Some sort of program being run in confined space.
          Call it education, interrogation, or just one test in a string of
          many.

          > What exactly was jabbing you?

          Two or (presumably) more agents that surrounded the body
          when doing their job. No voices overheard. No hurried acts.
          No sentiments of theirs involved.

          > And finally, Whats dripping? (dare i ask!)

          A blend of (mostly) blood and (some) saliva would be our first
          guess. Since not quite in control of said body, other solutions,
          incl. liquids subsequently administered by the above, would be
          possible, as well.

          A few further details in response to prior queries in the matter:
          1. Quality of the jabs compares to either sudden, acute blows
              to sensitive tissue, syringe needle sized probe inserts, and/or
              electric shock. Recount matches "rolling thunders" and "an
              avalanche of hailstones", too.
          2. Dog's skull wasn't the dreamer's entire body yet definitely
              occupied more space than a head would. In structure, some-
              where twixt a textbook greyhound's specimen, and part of
              what would follow down his neck: a narrowed thorax and a
              good dozen of vertebrae, say.
          3. There is a delay in response, presumably since it takes the
              dreamer some time to realize where he is, and what is going
              on. Further delay due to thickened skin, or nerves benumbed
              (presumably the latter).
          4. Dreamer on four legs, as a beast would be, and not kneeling.
              Not fixated. Gradually kinking in as they proceed.
          5. Vision is confined to an "interior" view only, hence the lack of
              knowledge about the (number of) agents, and anticipation of
              their moves. In lieu, (body) ducts and vessels, and that dog's
              head seen from the inside, appearing skinned to dreamer only,
              are portrayed.
          6. Operation understood to be somewhere twixt behavioural
              research and pre-treatment for the butcher's.
          7. No efforts are made on dreamer's side to escape from said
              space, evade any of the blows, or aggress any of the agents.
              To a certain extent, one might even construe agreement on
              dreamer's side that "such thing must be done", as with a
              vaccination, minor dental surgery, or the like.
          8. Despite the pains sustained in irregular intervals, and gradual
              loss of use of dreamer's body, such thing as "death" is not
              taken into consideration at all, since dreamer inhabits, or
              dwells inside, rather than being said body. Also, in the recount,
              body is referred to as "borrowed (only)".

          Thank you for your time.

          B(l)est,
          Volk
        • demon2004_uk
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
            --- In dreams@yahoogroups.com, 520031788253-0001@t... wrote:
            Hey Volk!

            > 1. Late grandfather
            >
            > Beyond the loss of a loved one, in how far could the fact of your
            > grandfather's demise and subsequent appearance in yr dreams
            > represent an element that favourably influences yr dreaming inas-
            > much as clarity, intensity, richness of (new) ideas, and like
            > parameters are concerned?

            His appearance seems to disrupt the normal dream flow rather than do
            anything else. The dreams are still as clear as usual but they come
            with a different feeling that can be persistant. The precog dreams
            have there feeling, normal dreams don't have any real feeling and
            dreams that involve my grandfather have a whole nother feeling.
            Just to add interest my brother recently saw my grandfather in
            his dream. When he spoke to him gramps told him to say goodbye next
            time (which he hadn't done in the waking world) and hugged him. Now
            my brother never normally remembers dreams so this is an even odder
            occurance.

            > > [grandparents' was a happy marriage ... parents married for
            > > near 25 years but i wouldn't say it was particularly happy]
            > > Still would like it too be otherwise.
            >
            > How does the status quo translate, oneirically speaking?

            Doesn't usually. themes from my own life don't usually have much of
            a bearing.

            > 2. "400 Jabs Onto My Dripping Dog Skull"

            Can you think of any life circumstances which would relate to this
            type of dream?

            Do you own a dog?:)

            Speak to you soon

            Takai
          • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
              Hullo Takai,

              Thanks for following up.

              1. Late Grandfather

              > His appearance seems to disrupt the normal dream flow rather than do
              > anything else. The dreams are still as clear as usual but they come
              > with a different feeling that can be persistant. The precog dreams
              > have there feeling, normal dreams don't have any real feeling and
              > dreams that involve my grandfather have a whole nother
              feeling.

              Could you describe these respective feelings more closely?

              Just to add interest my brother recently saw my grandfather in

              his dream. When he spoke to him gramps told him to say goodbye
              > next time (which he hadn't done in the waking world) and hugged him.
              > Now my brother never normally remembers dreams so this is an even
              > odder occurance.

              1. How did your brother respond, while dreaming?
              2. How does he value the latter fact in particular?

              > themes from my own life don't usually have much of a bearing.

              1. Would you agree this relates to the manifest level, only?
              2. Have you ever had any the exegesis of which furthered more
                  personal contents of yours to the fore?

              2. "400 Jabs Onto My Dripping Dog Skull"

              > Can you think of any life circumstances which would relate to this

              type of dream?

              1. Oneirically speaking, there is a link to those, both current and past,
                  referred to under the "Body Wholeness Discontinued" heading. Un-
                  like the latter, however, which mostly dwell on healthy human body
                  soil part of which is relinquished, we are dealing with a chimerical
                  blend here the exact nature, and disposition, of which remains
                  unclear. There is a clash as to where the dog ends and the man
                  commences (that narrowed thorax & vertebrae portion referred to in
                  our past mail being like a mirror of the presumed head). Also, sub-
                  sequent queries prompted dreamer to point out:
                  1. "That dog skull is all I saw, and all I was";
                  2. "I was without a body, yet 'sewn' into that dog skull to own that one
                      at least, as a makeshift";
                  3. "If ever I was that dog('s skull), I took efforts to detach from it, as
                      soon as the jabs commenced, and reassemble my assets some-
                      where inside (hence the ducts & vessels imagery)".

              2. Pain as such, either sustained or administered, being nothing alien to
                  us, there is less concern about the violence involved (and the agents
                  in the game sure would have called it otherwise) than the agreement
                  on dreamer's side, at least partly, that such procedure is necessary
                  and/or inevitable.

              3. From a common sense point of view, dreamer's statement that "death
                  was not considered an option" conflicts with the fact that, if we ran the
                  job for another hour, say, there wouldn't be much left, given the collapse
                  and partly leaking out ("dripping") of said body.

              > Do you own a dog?

              1. No, we don't. However, bear in mind that the dogness involved here
                  seems to be less related to dogs the way we know and like or loathe
                  them iwl than a very special constellation that assumes the "dog" tag
                  for the record only.
              2. Also, no wl issues with dogs otherwise. Not been bitten by any for
                  decades past. Not bitten any for decades past, either ;_)

              Thank you for your time.

              B(l)est,
              Volk