response to a response

  • UNA ET SOLA Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      Hello, Volk,

      No real issues with anyone of the past or with my character, though they
      may sometimes seem "alien" to me in a sense. I haven't heard from the jr.
      high friend since I was a teenager, my characters, as a writer, are part
      of me, but also "foreign" to me, as was the "entity" that had to be
      exorcised.

      I don't know enough about demonology to give a name to the creature. It
      was silent, unknown, and I had no proof that it was there. However, as I
      recall, a usual sign of "possession" is depression or anxiety, and with
      the potential move in my future (not necessarily all within my grasp) a
      lot of changes will happen. I am being "forced" into change, if you will,
      which isn't always a bad thing but can cause a lot of worry or anxiety as
      it's all new to me.

      It was something like a subconscious splinter, if you will, deep within
      that had to be drawn out...sort of like a splinter with salve.

      Vale!
      Brandy, the feared Goddess of all things Pug

      Cave ne ante ullas catapultas ambules. (If I were you, I wouldn't walk in
      front of any catapults.)

      Pugs and ghosts and art, O my! http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html
      SPIRITS team ghost hunts: http://centralflghosts.homestead.com/home.html