Yr mail as of 310303 22:32 CEST ([dreams] This & That)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 68 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hullo Takai encore,

      Thanks for following up.

      1. Creepy places

      What are the chances for any such place to be safe again (for those
      in the know), and when? Do we need to tear down every "haunted"
      house? Would the one built on such site thereaft be a better place?
      What would you think is the half life of a drama/trauma to morph into
      a (happy) anecdote?

      2. War On Iraq

      > Hopefully that's what will happen but i wouldn't be too sure.

      Since one man's gain is another one's pain?

      > [ASHRA] - Cool thanks i'll take a look at that.

      Make sure to sink an ear as well...

      > Happy (you know what i mean) dreaming

      Anything specific you'd be interested in? (bearing in mind this list is
      (primarily) for dreams not banter...;_))

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
      Message 68 of 68 , May 16, 2003
        Hullo Grace,

        Thanks for your response.

        > at the time i would have dreams like this,i did'nt understand what the
        > point of these things i was doing was.later,of course,when i realized
        > i'd dreamed of this moment years ago, i knew,well,im operating this
        > machine or standing here making coffee....but when i would have the
        > dream i'd wake up and think "why would i be just standing around?"
        > or all the machines looked so foreinge to me,you know?

        1. When would you say that sth like a change in yr perception of dreams,
            and interest therein occurred?
        2. What accompanying factors (environment, person(s)...) of such
            change could you make out?

        > um..i have never had scent be a part of a dream....

        How about other sensorial perception, including temperature, air pressure,
        altitude, moisture, velocity, mass, time... ?

        have you?

        Often. Very intense. Including substitution and cross-pollination (scents
        to eat & drink, scents that talk, scents in ultra-vivid shades...).

        > i quit that job cause i could'nt take it anymore,i dont eat meat!

        Ethical reasons, hence?

        > and my boss was screaming at me  saying i was too slow.i dont
        > know what he was talking about,i was busting ass all the time.
        > later i learned that he was in the military and he was taught that no
        > matter how good of a job someone is doing to yell at them and make
        > them work harder.i hated him.that is sooooo wrong.grrr.....

        Would you say that by so doing he was blindly following the pattern
        that was drummed into his mind, or that he actually understood the
        deeper meaning of such rationale?

        Thank you for your time.

        B(l)est,
        Volk