Re: Yr mail as of 240303 23:57 CEWT ([dreams] new member saying hi and asking for ideas)

  • Dan Woodward
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25 9:06 AM

      Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 9:39 PM
      Subject: Yr mail as of 240303 23:57 CEWT ([dreams] new member saying hi and asking for ideas)

      Hullo Dan,

      Thanks for sharing your dream with us. Welcome to the group.
      A few queries, if you don't mind:

      > It is night and I am up in the Muskokas (a summer cottage/resort area) at
      > one of the premiere resorts,

      What is your waking life relation to this place?
      A friend whom I met a couple years back owns a cottage up in this area.

      > and am driving a miniature size train with people on board, out and along a
      > long, narrow twisting, turning wooden dock.

      Does your waking life occupation involve the care of people? Any other element
      you'd want to let us know about?
      I am a part time teacher of adults teaching them how to use computers.

      > Because of the tight turns it appears later parts of the train fall over the side.

      Does anybody else on site share your concerns? What sort of communication,
      if any, is going on there?
      No one seems concerned with this derailing of the train as it short cuts around the turns
      > (...) at the end of the dock where there is a small fleet of bathtubs that we will
      > be using to cross the rest of the lake.

      1. Small as to their number, or actual size?There are about 6-7 bath tub boats
      2. Could you describe these tubs more closely?If you have ever seen a bath tub race, you will know what these bath tubs looked like :-)

      > I am leading the bath tubs out into the lake by following flaming sheets of
      > writing paper that are floating on the top of the water and seemingly strung
      > out across the lake.

      1. Are these sheets manuscripts, printed, typewritten, or blank? the papers seemed to be more like Manuscripts (I am a hobby writer)
      2. Do waking life parameters (at least vaguely) apply, i.e. wetness and/or
          exhaustion of combustible matter making the fire come to an end?Nothing I can relate to this image in those regards.

      > Now standing at the cottage doorway and with someone and we are intrigued
      > with the front door which has two locks.

      Who could that someone be?there is a sense of knowing this person but I cannot specifically identify who they are.

      > A ghost of a young girl appears and it is as though I have expected her to
      > show,

      On what grounds? I am very intuitive and rely on this sense in my waking life.  It is this same very sense of expectation and knowning that I expected the arrival of this aperation to be appearing.

      Thank you for your time.No, thanks for your time!

      B(l)est,
      Volk

    • demon2004_uk
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25 10:54 AM
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25 8:52 PM
          Hullo Dan,

          Thanks for your reply.

          > A friend whom I met a couple years back owns a cottage up in this area.

          1. Have you often been to this place, then?
          2. Any other relation to this place, or any like place, other than through your
              friend?
          3. Any particular events relating to this friend of yours, whether immediately
              preceding the dream or otherwise?

          > I am a part time teacher of adults teaching them how to use computers.

          1. Been in the trade for long?
          2. Are you pursuing/planning any alternative career?
          3. Any issues with your adult group(s), of late?
          4. How large are these groups?

          > If you have ever seen a bath tub race, you will know what these bath tubs
          > looked like :-)

          Other than that, any particular features, any oddities ... bearing in mind that
          this is a dream, after all ;_) ?

          > the papers seemed to be more like Manuscripts (I am a hobby writer)

          1. Fact or fiction?
          2. Any particular topics you are interested in?

          > there is a sense of knowing this person but I cannot specifically identify who
          > they are.

          Could you describe them more closely?

          > I am very intuitive and rely on this sense in my waking life.  It is this same
          > very sense of expectation and knowning that I expected the arrival of this
          > aperation to be appearing.

          1. What makes that ghost of a girl so ghostly?
          2. How do you deal with the phenomenon, once onsite?

          B(l)est,
          Volk
        • Dan Woodward
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26 5:26 PM

            Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 8:52 PM

            Hullo Dan,

            Thanks for your reply.

            > A friend whom I met a couple years back owns a cottage up in this area.

            1. Have you often been to this place, then? I have been invited up to his cottage a couple of times.
            2. Any other relation to this place, or any like place, other than through your
                friend? No, this area is like the Hamptons in NY state, very ritzy, million dollar cottages etc.summer home for movie stars.
            3. Any particular events relating to this friend of yours, whether immediately
                preceding the dream or otherwise?  I see this man weekly for a lunch together and I help him with some of his correspondence.

            > I am a part time teacher of adults teaching them how to use computers.

            1. Been in the trade for long? I've been consulting and computer training for about 6 years
            2. Are you pursuing/planning any alternative career? I am actively involved in assessing career direction at this moment to try to find a little more security and steady earnings.
            3. Any issues with your adult group(s), of late?  Other than I really enjoy working with this type of people...No
            4. How large are these groups? Ususally about a dozen or so attend my classes.

            > If you have ever seen a bath tub race, you will know what these bath tubs
            > looked like :-)

            Other than that, any particular features, any oddities ... bearing in mind that
            this is a dream, after all ;_) ? I seem to recall that the bathtubs had racing stripes and sponsor ads on the side similar to a race car.

            > the papers seemed to be more like Manuscripts (I am a hobby writer)

            1. Fact or fiction? Primarily nonfiction, I do a lot of journalling and have in the past wrote several articles relating to computers and previous work related trade mag stuff.
            2. Any particular topics you are interested in? Really loaded question, I have lots of interests like dreams, astrology, Jungian theory, consipiracy theories, philosophy, new age, science fiction etc etc

            > there is a sense of knowing this person but I cannot specifically identify who
            > they are.

            Could you describe them more closely? seems to be an associate or friend who is along for the ride.

            > I am very intuitive and rely on this sense in my waking life.  It is this same
            > very sense of expectation and knowning that I expected the arrival of this
            > aperation to be appearing.

            1. What makes that ghost of a girl so ghostly? she literally flies into the dream and is ready to speak as she floats in the air somewhat above us/
            2. How do you deal with the phenomenon, once onsite? unfortunately I wake up at this point and don't know how it finishes, other than I am left hanging, wondering what it is all about

            thanks again for this

            B(l)est,
            Volk

          • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 26 10:07 PM
              Hullo Dan encore,

              Thanks for following up.

              > I have been invited up to his cottage a couple of times (...)  this area is like
              > the Hamptons in NY state, very ritzy, million dollar cottages etc.summer
              > home for movie stars. (..) I see this man weekly for a lunch together and I
              > help him with some of his correspondence.

              1. Would you say things are running smoothly with him all the time? Any
                  issues ever? Any differences of opinion?
              2. Is he your only client/acquaintance of likes?
              3. Would you see any more potential here, either with the above person, or
                  other, related cases?

              > I've been consulting and computer training for about 6 years. (...) I really
              > enjoy working with this type of people... Ususally about a dozen or so
              > attend my classes. (..) I am actively involved in assessing career direction
              > at this moment to try to find a little more security and steady earnings.

              The latter might be a clue when addressing yr dream concerns about that
              train (or parts thereof) derailingWould you say...
              1. part-time (whether related to your current activity or otherwise) just isn't
                  enough;
              2. yr current activity, though fulfilling in a way, isn't fulfilling in *all* ways;
              3. parameters of yr above activities - as well as the overall market they are
                  embedded in - are subject to change, sooner or later, and even though
                  you may not see them changing now, you feel it could happen anytime?

              > I seem to recall that the bathtubs had racing stripes and sponsor ads on
              > the side similar to a race car.

              Do you enjoy competition? Partly? Wholly? If to the former, where would
              you want to be less subjected to competition, where more?

              > Primarily nonfiction, I do a lot of journalling and have in the past wrote several
              > articles relating to computers and previous work related trade mag stuff (...)
              > I have lots of interests like dreams, astrology, Jungian theory, consipiracy
              > theories, philosophy, new age, science fiction etc etc

              Any recent case where fire (either literally or metaphorically) played a role
              in yr writing activities?

              > seems to be an associate or friend who is along for the ride.

              Knowing so, which waking life person would come close(st) to the wanted poster?

              > she literally flies into the dream and is ready to speak as she floats in the
              > air somewhat above us

              So she flies and she floats. How about her bodily consistence? Her looks?

              Thank you for your time.

              B(l)est,
              Volk