Yr mail as of 010303 01:12 CEWT ([dreams] Precognitive dreams)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 68 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hullo Takai,

      Thanks for sharing your dream(s) with us. Welcome to the list.

      > (...) I have a tendency to dream world events and usually not the pretty
      > ones. Things like plane crashes, 9/11, the omagh bombing while
      > shocking to everyone else were merely a replay of the night before for
      > me.

      Are we to understand that you actually dreamt (about) the above incidents
      prior to their waking life occurrence? If so,
      1. How many matches are there, as to the details;
      2. How many details, if any, do not match;
      3. How do you feel about those events, while dreaming;
      4. How do you feel when the actual occurrence matches your dream;
      5. Have there ever been any like dreams without a matching occurrence
          thereafter;
      6. Any important like occurrences that have not been announced in yr
          dreams;
      7. Any related dreams subsequent to such occurrences?

      > There's never a day when i don't wake up and remember my dreams
      > in
      technicolour.

      1. Other than being thus colourful, would you say the shades actually
          match the waking life scenario?
      2. Any shades that appear exaggerated, distorted, out of place?

      > The night before that though there was a scary schizophrenic man
      > playing ball with some children in a park.

      1. How far did things evolve?
      2. What features told you he was a schizophrenic?

      > I swear i can't remember ever having a "pleasant" dream.

      1. Do you recall any of your dreams, or parts thereof, when little?
      2. If so, were they of the same nature? Any differences?

      Thank you for your time.

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
      Message 68 of 68 , May 16, 2003
        Hullo Grace,

        Thanks for your response.

        > at the time i would have dreams like this,i did'nt understand what the
        > point of these things i was doing was.later,of course,when i realized
        > i'd dreamed of this moment years ago, i knew,well,im operating this
        > machine or standing here making coffee....but when i would have the
        > dream i'd wake up and think "why would i be just standing around?"
        > or all the machines looked so foreinge to me,you know?

        1. When would you say that sth like a change in yr perception of dreams,
            and interest therein occurred?
        2. What accompanying factors (environment, person(s)...) of such
            change could you make out?

        > um..i have never had scent be a part of a dream....

        How about other sensorial perception, including temperature, air pressure,
        altitude, moisture, velocity, mass, time... ?

        have you?

        Often. Very intense. Including substitution and cross-pollination (scents
        to eat & drink, scents that talk, scents in ultra-vivid shades...).

        > i quit that job cause i could'nt take it anymore,i dont eat meat!

        Ethical reasons, hence?

        > and my boss was screaming at me  saying i was too slow.i dont
        > know what he was talking about,i was busting ass all the time.
        > later i learned that he was in the military and he was taught that no
        > matter how good of a job someone is doing to yell at them and make
        > them work harder.i hated him.that is sooooo wrong.grrr.....

        Would you say that by so doing he was blindly following the pattern
        that was drummed into his mind, or that he actually understood the
        deeper meaning of such rationale?

        Thank you for your time.

        B(l)est,
        Volk