Yr mail as of 230203 18:13 CEWT ([dreams] my dreams)

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hullo Danielle encore,

      Thanks for your answer.

      > I finally found a job in October of 2002

      May I ask in which trade?

      > & I never discussed my health issues with my uncle

      1. Has he ever discussed his with you, or have they been reported to you otherwise?
      2. Since when did you know about your uncle's state of health?

      Thank you for your time.

      B(l)est,
      Volk
    • Jeannie Leprelly
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 23, 2003

        Hi, I work at a store where we sell vases, candles, picture frames, Kitchen appliances and more. No my uncle never talk to me about his health problems, I knew when my mother told me, around a few months before he died.

        Danielle

         520031788253-0001@... wrote:

        Hullo Danielle encore,

        Thanks for your answer.

        > I finally found a job in October of 2002

        May I ask in which trade?

        > & I never discussed my health issues with my uncle

        1. Has he ever discussed his with you, or have they been reported to you otherwise?
        2. Since when did you know about your uncle's state of health?

        Thank you for your time.

        B(l)est,
        Volk

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 24, 2003
          Hullo Danielle encore,

          Thanks for your quick response.

          > I work at a store where we sell vases, candles, picture frames, Kitchen
          > appliances and more.

          Does that about rhyme with your previous employment?

          > No my uncle never talk to me about his health problems, I knew when
          > my mother told me, around a few months before he died

          Was his state of health aggravating at about that time?

          B(l)est,
          Volk