Re: Yr mail as of 210103 23:38 CEWT ([dreams] Creepy Dream... Interpretation?)

  • EMWhisker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 24, 2003
      Like the little brown dog in the 1st dream scene. What did Marshmellow look

      like? Tan, with a white stripe around his middle.

      As an act of consolation. Did both hamsters look alike (as to their coat, or

      otherwise)? Nope. Fluffy looked kind of like Marshmellow, and Huey was all
      white.

      Did you seek and find solace with Huey? Yup.

      What happened to him, eventually? He died as well. I wasn't as shaken up by
      it as with Fluffy.

      Any detail of that dream which could be related, loosely or narrowly, to our

      dream at issue? I don't think so. It took place away from my home and
      didn't involve any of my family members. Roderick DID have the ability to
      speak, though...

      Did the dream, or parts thereof, ever recur? Any evolution? Nope, not that
      one.

      1. Has your mother ever been in serious health troubles due to this? Any

      antecedents involving pets? Nothing serious that I can remember.

      Those of your childhood? Cats and dogs in particular? A cat once
      followed my brother home and we kept him for five days. Mom's allergies were
      acting up all throughout that time, but she never got seriously ill.

      2. Have you made your peace with this situation? Yup.

      3. What would be your (anticipated) schedule for the forthcoming years.

      Career? Moving? Well, college first- I'll be studying liberal arts in order
      to zoom in on what I really want to do. Once I find that and graduate, I'll
      find a job and my own place, probably.

      Any feline heroes of your dreams? In fiction? In real/waking life? Looks?

      Stories to tell? Plenty in fiction, and I've had dozens of dreams involving
      cats.

      Granted. Have you ever considered a like issue (i.e. killing or being killed)
      at any stage of your life? Yes, but not in any way where I was really
      considering doing away with someone, or was really truly suspicious of being
      attacked myself.

      The wrath/pain/loss/anguish/guilt/... involved? Perhaps at a minor degree,

      such as with pestering insects crushed, or mice caught in traps, or else the
      food we eat? Yes, I do think about those things from time to time. I often
      quickly apologize to spiders before I smush them o.O;

      1. Has your interest in music manifested itself in any way? Playing an

      instrument? Ever composed anything (for yourself or others)? Any specific
      topics you (would like to) cover? Most definetely. Both of my parents are
      musical people, so they have influenced me a lot in that area. I've done
      piano and violin at different points in my life, but never went real far with
      them; I'm more of a singer. I also like to write songs.

      2. Any earlier issues ever with your father, which may or may not be in

      relation to the above? Nothing big. We have little arguments every now and
      then, but nothing that ever caused me to hold a grudge.

      Understandable. What were the things you wanted (whether put online or not)

      and did *not* get? There were a couple of books that were out of stock, as
      well as an anime (Japanese animated TV show) video and a comic book trade
      paperback.

      1. How little were you then? Was any of it used in the frame of your

      birthday decorations? I had my costume trunk for a pretty long time, maybe
      up until I was 12 or 13.

      2. When do you have your birthday? April 28th.

      3. Any details you recall from your 11th, beside Fluffy's demise, as

      mentioned above? Not really; only the identities of a friend or two who
      attended...

      Awaiting analysis/more fun questions ;-) ...
      -Emily
    • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hullo Emily,

        Thanks for following up on this one, again.

        > Fluffy looked kind of like Marshmellow [i.e. Tan, with a white stripe around his
        > middle] and Huey was all white.

        Hence, your Fluffy comes close to the (oneiric) little brown dog, in appearance,
        whereas Huey at least shares some similarities with the (dream) Dalmatian.

        > I wasn't as shaken up by it as with Fluffy.

        1. Why not?
        2. How did your mother/father relate to either of them hamsters?

        > It [the fox dream] took place away from my home and didn't involve any of my
        > family members.

        Was anybody else involved? What was the topic/core of the dream?

        > Roderick DID have the ability to speak, though...

        What did he say, essentially?

        > Plenty [feline heroes] in fiction, and I've had dozens of dreams involving cats.

        Cats that speak? That do, or ask you to do, strange things (pls specify)?

        > (...) not in any way where I was really considering doing away with someone (...)

        Anyone else with a reason? (Pls feel free not to respond, or camouflage characters
        as "Jill", "Bill"...).

        [birthday] April 28th.

        1. When is your father's? Your mother's?
        2. Anybody else of your entourage having his/her birthday on a 1st, or in December?
        3. Anything else ever occurred on the day that you recall, now that we've been talking
            about for quite some time?
        4. Your name day is on Sept. 19th, if my calendar serves me right. In case you do
            celebrate this, anything noteworthy ever happened on that day?
        5. Do you have any other Christian names that might celebrate on or around Dec 1st?
            Anybody else?

        > Both of my parents are musical people, so they have influenced me a lot in that area.
        > I've done piano and violin at different points in my life, but never went real far with
        > them; I'm more of a singer. I also like to write songs.

        1. What do you sing?
        2. Member of any choir?

        > [details you recall from your 11thonly the identities of a friend or two who attended..

        Do these people still play a part in your life now?

        B(l)est,
        Volk
      • EMWhisker@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 26, 2003
          1. Why [were you not as shaken up]? I was older by then and more mature, and
          Huey's death wasn't so much as a shock (whereas I found Fluffy dead with my
          own two hands, I think Huey died while I was at school)

          2. How did your mother/father relate to either of them hamsters? They didn't
          really 'relate' to them. I suppose they liked the hampsters all right, but
          they didn't seem to form any kind of bond with them.

          Was anybody else involved [in the fox dream]? A friend of mine, but she
          didn't end up playing a very big role.

          What was the topic/core of the dream? The friendship between me + Roderick.

          What did [Roderick] say, essentially? What he said didn't have much meaning
          in the dream, it was more of what the dream was about and the dream's
          specific events that stuck with me. I can tell you that we were friends and
          that we went through an adventure together, and near the end Roderick died
          when we both had to jump off a cliff into a river.

          Cats that speak? That do, or ask you to do, strange things (pls specify)?
          Cats that speak in the books and movies I know them from, but... actually, I
          don't think I've ever had a talking cat in my dreams.

          1. [Birthdays] When is your father's? Your mother's? Respectively, March
          14th and January 10th.

          2. Anybody else of your entourage having his/her birthday on a 1st, or in

          December? My friend Bill from the other dream has a birthday on a 2nd, but
          nowhere near December.

          3. Anything else ever occurred on the day that you recall, now that we've

          been talking about for quite some time? Not that I recall.

          4. Your name day is on Sept. 19th, if my calendar serves me right. In case

          you do celebrate this, anything noteworthy ever happened on that day? I
          don't know what a name day is. Guess that answers the question...

          5. Do you have any other Christian names that might celebrate on or around

          Dec 1st? Nope.

          Anybody else? Nope.

          1. What do you sing? Broadway and folk music, mostly. And my own songs.

          2. Member of any choir? At school, yes.

          Do these people [at the party] still play a part in your life now? Not the
          one that I remember.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 26, 2003
            Hullo Emily encore,

            Thanks for more details on this issue.

            > I was older by then and more mature, and Huey's death wasn't so much as a shock
            > (whereas I found Fluffy dead with my own two hands, I think Huey died while I was
            > at school)

            Would you say Fluffy's death was about the most intense experience of loss of someone
            close, at least until then?

            > They didn't really 'relate' to them.  I suppose they liked the hampsters all right, but they
            > didn't seem to form any kind of bond with them.

            But they weren't ever in their way, nor did any of your parents got bitten, or was otherwise
            occasioned to be angry at these pets?

            > The friendship between me + Roderick (...) we went through an adventure together, and
            > near the end Roderick died when we both had to jump off a cliff into a river.

            Would that compare to the one you shared with Fluffy? If so, where are the overlaps,
            where the differences?

            > Cats that speak in the books and movies I know them from, but...  actually, I don't think
            > I've ever had a talking cat in my dreams.

            Cats that did other strange things in your dream(s) perhaps?

            > [Your mother's birthday] January 10th.

            Preceding the dream at issue by a few days only, hence. Anything
            noteworthy of that day,
            i.e. Jan 10th, 2003, to report (in particular as far as the (current dream's) subject matter is
            concerned)?

            B(l)est,
            Volk