[dreams] Re: (Electrical appliances and) fresh fried penis

  • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2003
      On Fri Jan 3, 2003  2:36 pm "P. Ingerson" <pi@s...> wrote:

      > (...) My mother and her boyfriend are visiting, and she is frying him three sausages. One of them
      > looks as if it might have been his penis.  By a strange coincidence, I'm also going to fry my penis
      > for breakfast. I'd already plucked it off ready to cook. It came off cleanly, with no blood or pain. The
      > end where it had been attached is just plain, featureless, pink scar tissue. I know without looking
      > that the corresponding area of my groin is identical scar tissue.  My penis is now lying on the work
      > surface beside the cooker.  I pick it up and put it in a second frying pan with pieces of  potato. I fry
      > them on the cooker next to my mother's sausages. Soon the penis is done, a lovely crisp dark
      > colour on the outside, yet I know it will be tender and juicy inside (...)

      1. Have you ever heard of any real/waking life cases involving ingestion of genitals in particular, or
          ("modern civilisation") cannibalism in general? Anything recent (past two months, say)?
      2. Anything you would like to tell us about your relation to your mother and her friend?
      3. Do you eat meat? Lots?
      4. Any sexual antecedents, or concerns (pls feel free not to respond, of course)?

      > (...) I put it on a plate, and walk over to the table.  It's only now that my mother asks me "You're not
      > going to eat that are you?"  She's right.  There's nothing strange about removing my own penis and
      > cooking it, but to actually *eat* it... That's going too far.

      5. What makes you think so? Wouldn't the boot be on the other leg, rather, i.e. "now that it's already
          removed, and you took the time to fry it, let's see what it tastes like..." What would have been the
          alternative(s)?

      Any response warmly welcome.

      B(l)est,
      Volk

    • P. Ingerson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003
        On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:15:18 +0100, 520031788253-0001@... said:

        > 1. Have you ever heard of any real/waking life cases involving
        > ingestion of genitals in particular, or ("modern civilisation")
        > cannibalism in general? Anything recent (past two months, say)?

        Hi, 520031788253-0001. (Can I call you 520031788253 for short?)

        No. I don't think there's anything I remember about cannibalism at all,
        neither genitals or anything else.

        > 2. Anything you would like to tell us about your relation to your
        > mother and her friend?

        They eat fried food for breakfast a lot more often than I do. They have
        fried eggs and bacon nearly every morning, while I prefer toast. I
        think that's the only thing relevant to the dream.

        > 3. Do you eat meat? Lots?

        Yes, but not lots.

        > 4. Any sexual
        > antecedents, or concerns (pls feel free not to respond, of course)?

        I'm sort of an androgyne, biologically, with small, squashed male
        genitals, and a small female bosom. It's similar to Klinefelter
        syndrome, but with a different cause. It leads me to feeling mixed up
        about my gender a lot.

        > 5. What makes you think so? Wouldn't the boot be on the other leg,
        > rather, i.e. "now that it's already removed, and you took the time to
        > fry it, let's see what it tastes like..." What would have been the
        > alternative(s)?

        No. Now that I can see it there in front of me, I know how gross it is.
        I know that I won't enjoy it after all.

        Hope that helps...
      • 520031788253-0001@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003
          Hullo P.,

          Thanks for your reply.

          > Hi, 520031788253-0001.  (Can I call you 520031788253 for short?)

          How about Volk?

          > No. I don't think there's anything I remember about cannibalism at all,
          > neither genitals or anything
          else.

          Actually, there was a fairly recent case in Germany which, besides being
          blown up by the media in the notorious frame, also appeared in a number
          of English speaking discussion lists/boards/groups. Here's but a nutshell:

          Essentially, it involved both, cannibalism and genital ingestion in particular.

          > They eat fried food for breakfast a lot more often than I do.  They have
          > fried eggs and bacon nearly every morning,

          1. Meaning the dream need not be related to genitals per se at all...
          2. How do you feel about the fact that they do, and you don't? Does that
              mean anything to you?

          > while I prefer toast.  I think that's the only thing relevant to the dream.

          Maybe. Just thinking of some background information, actually.

          >> Do you eat meat? Lots?
          > Yes, but not lots.

          Ever been worried about (y)our "carnivorous" habit, in whatever context?

          > I'm sort of an androgyne, biologically, with small, squashed male genitals, and a
          > small female bosom.  It's similar to Klinefelter syndrome, but with a different
          > cause.  It leads me to feeling mixed up about my gender a lot.

          Any earlier dreams that you deem related to the phenomenon, either explicitly
          involving genitals or not?

          > Now that I can see it there in front of me, I know how gross it is. I know that I won't
          > enjoy it after all.

          Would you rather say the (oneiric) removal of your genitals was a loss, or a relief?

          Thanks for your time.

          B(l)est,
          Volk
        • FINANCE MGR
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003

            Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:09 AM
            Subject: Yr mail as of 220103 18:48 CEWT ([dreams] Re: (Electrical appliances and) fresh fried penis)

            Hullo P.,

            Thanks for your reply.

            > Hi, 520031788253-0001.  (Can I call you 520031788253 for short?)

            How about Volk?

            > No. I don't think there's anything I remember about cannibalism at all,
            > neither genitals or anything else.

            Actually, there was a fairly recent case in Germany which, besides being
            blown up by the media in the notorious frame, also appeared in a number
            of English speaking discussion lists/boards/groups. Here's but a nutshell:

            Essentially, it involved both, cannibalism and genital ingestion in particular.

            > They eat fried food for breakfast a lot more often than I do.  They have
            > fried eggs and bacon nearly every morning,

            1. Meaning the dream need not be related to genitals per se at all...
            2. How do you feel about the fact that they do, and you don't? Does that
                mean anything to you?

            > while I prefer toast.  I think that's the only thing relevant to the dream.

            Maybe. Just thinking of some background information, actually.

            >> Do you eat meat? Lots?
            > Yes, but not lots.

            Ever been worried about (y)our "carnivorous" habit, in whatever context?

            > I'm sort of an androgyne, biologically, with small, squashed male genitals, and a
            > small female bosom.  It's similar to Klinefelter syndrome, but with a different
            > cause.  It leads me to feeling mixed up about my gender a lot.

            Any earlier dreams that you deem related to the phenomenon, either explicitly
            involving genitals or not?

            > Now that I can see it there in front of me, I know how gross it is. I know that I won't
            > enjoy it after all.

            Would you rather say the (oneiric) removal of your genitals was a loss, or a relief?

            Thanks for your time.

            B(l)est,
            Volk

          • Rosemary Hollis
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003

              Hello Dreaming Weaving Friends.
              Volk, I appreciate your comment and you are obviousiouly a learned person.
              I read also about the cannibalism man in Germany.  Is this a copy cat situation we have here on our hands?   Of notorious fame?

              Also .............what is Klinefelter syndrome?  Beats me.
              Reading with interest.  How old are you P?
              Regards
              Rosemary

              > Hi, 520031788253-0001.  (Can I call you 520031788253 for short?)

              How about Volk?

              > No. I don't think there's anything I remember about cannibalism at all,
              > neither genitals or anything
              else.

              Actually, there was a fairly recent case in Germany which, besides being
              blown up by the media in the notorious frame, also appeared in a number
              of English speaking discussion lists/boards/groups. Here's but a nutshell:

              Essentially, it involved both, cannibalism and genital ingestion in particular.

              > They eat fried food for breakfast a lot more often than I do.  They have
              > fried eggs and bacon nearly
              every morning,

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
                Hullo Rosemary,

                Thanks for your response.

                > I read also about the cannibalism man in Germany.

                What do you think about it?

                > Is this a copy cat situation we have here on our hands? Of notorious fame?

                Do you mean the dream(er) borrowing from Armin M, or the latter from historic
                predecessors (as partly mentioned on the linked to site, as well)?

                B(l)est,
                Volk

                P.S.: Nice backdrop ;_)

              • Rosemary Hollis
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
                  Hi again Volk and dream weavers

                  Yes Volk, I meant about the dreamer borrowing from Armin M.    In other words it seems strange to me to have a dream like that?   What are the connotations here?   What do other dream weavers think?    I feel it is a psycho/sexual thing myself.  Hard to anaylize without knowing the dreamer's background.  But is surely a sigh of deep resentment.

                  Regards
                  Rosemary

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
                    Hullo Rosemary,

                    Thanks for your follow-up.

                    > I meant about the dreamer borrowing from Armin M.    In other words it seems strange to me
                    > to have a dream like that?

                    If, as alleged, P. has been altogether ignorant of the Armin M. case, this would indeed be a
                    strange, and very interesting, coincidence.

                    > What are the connotations here? (...) I feel it is a psycho/sexual thing myself.  Hard to anaylize
                    > without knowing the dreamer's background.  But is surely a sigh of deep resentment.

                    Maybe, since the dreamer himself has already given us some clues in his response. On
                    the other hand, if "bacon and eggs", for various obvious reasons, can refer to (male) genitals,
                    "fried penis" may just as well refer to something else we have perhaps been overlooking thus far.
                    What you don't see (in the dream) may be just as interesting as what you do....

                    To do full justice to the task, we'd sure have to include the (beginning of the dream) electrical
                    appliances issue, as well.

                    B(l)est,
                    Volk