ICQ

  • Pashur
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 1998
      Hey all,

      If any of you have ICQ, my UIN is: 738618

      It's a great place to meet new friends and discuss things!

      If you need any help with getting ICQ, please email me and I will help you
      the best I can!

      Best wishes,

      -Pashur
    • Alli
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2000
        I am now on ICQ. My number is 85353907, and my nickname is Abby. If you
        have ICQ please let me know what your number is. I also have AIM, and my
        name confusedredant.

        love much,
        Alli
      • Bill Penland
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2000
          To Alli and anyone else interested....I am also on ICQ and my ICQ #
          is
          63678863. My nickname is Sailaway. I would be interested to chat with
          anyone on this board about this most interesting of subjects,
          dreaming. I am on icq very close to every day, usually in the
          evenings
          from around five to around ten most nights. Hope to strike up a chat
          then!!

          Everlasting