check this out!

  • dzjslwxjpaee
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 16, 2002
    • lggbrsnhqhxj
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 21, 2002
      • Gabriella Alissa Moehr
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 25, 2002
          Sorry honey, I don't see anything.
          Gabriella

          --- In dreams@y..., "lggbrsnhqhxj" <lggbrsnhqhxj@y...> wrote:
          > http://preeans.4mg.com/index.html
        • royston
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 25, 2002

            Sorry honey, I don't see anything.
            Gabriella

            It's just spam - and the site's probably choc full of viruses.  Do a system check if I were you!

            Minge

            xxx
          • celticshiva
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 25, 2002
              >It's just spam - and the site's probably choc full of viruses. Do
              >a system check if I were you!

              It is sad that this list degenerated into a horde of spam. Not like
              it once was a few years ago. I have heard neither hide nor hair of
              the moderator either =(.
            • tqtwxxmngemz
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 30, 2002
              • xmqvisvwqgtm