Hi there- Newbie here!

  • EMWhisker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hey all, my name is Emily, and I just looove writing down my dreams and
      sharing them with others! So, I think I'll fit in here. ^.^
      I do have a question, though, for anyone who will answer it- I love
      lucid dreaming, and I've had a handful of them in my time, but it seems
      lately I've been losing my grip on them, and haven't had as many. Can
      anybody suggest techniques that will help me have more lucid dreams?

      Love,
      Luck,
      And Lollipops,
      Emily
    • celticshiva
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
        --- In dreams@y..., EMWhisker@a... wrote:
        > lately I've been losing my grip on them, and haven't had as many.
        Can
        > anybody suggest techniques that will help me have more lucid dreams?

        Hello Emily! Sorry it took me so long to reply to this.

        While I personally don't activly try to lucid dream anymore (I like
        to experience my dreams as mini 'stories'.) I have in the past found
        that if you tell yourself as you are going to sleep, when you are
        half-asleep a little prone to suggestion, then you might trigger one.