Re: [dreams] OT: Test

  • GirlieinOC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
      I unsubscribed from this account a while ago...
    • UNA ET SOLA Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
        Sorry. I'm not in charge of the list. My server went down, yahoo
        unsubbed me, and i had to resub. That's why I'm checking it out now.

        Paxque Vale--
        Brandy, Regina Maxima

        Exegi monumentum aere perennius...Non omnis morirar, multaque pars mei
        vitabit Libitinam. (I have produced a monument more lasting than
        bronze...I shall not entirely die, a large part of me will avoid Libitina
        [the goddess of funerals]). --Horace in reference to his writings.

        Pugs and ghosts and art, O my! http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html
        SPIRITS team ghost hunts: http://centralflghosts.homestead.com/home.html