OT: Test

  • UNA ET SOLA Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
      Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out what accounts are working.
      Test

      Paxque Vale--
      Brandy, Regina Maxima

      Exegi monumentum aere perennius...Non omnis morirar, multaque pars mei
      vitabit Libitinam. (I have produced a monument more lasting than
      bronze...I shall not entirely die, a large part of me will avoid Libitina
      [the goddess of funerals]). --Horace in reference to his writings.

      Pugs and ghosts and art, O my! http://starkimages.homestead.com/Home.html
      SPIRITS team ghost hunts: http://centralflghosts.homestead.com/home.html
    • GirlieinOC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
        I unsubscribed from this account a while ago...
      • UNA ET SOLA Brandy B. Stark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
          Sorry. I'm not in charge of the list. My server went down, yahoo
          unsubbed me, and i had to resub. That's why I'm checking it out now.