Hello, I am NEW here. Confused sad dream....

  • mswonderfulformula1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi,

      Any one can give me an idea on this dream? I know many of us have
      premenitions and warnings in their dreams. But this thing I had
      bothered me since day one. And I will have these premenitions from
      time to time, but this is wierd to me. I dont want it to happen.

      I have this prayer partner who is a guy, tell me that was having
      problems with his whole family. The kids did not respect him, and his
      wife who was giving him a hard time were all in this dream. They were
      living apart for awhile at the time when he told me his woes.
      After we were chatting about our families and found out that we
      shared almost simliar problems with our spouses regarding faith, my
      ex and his current. I had never had wished my ex-dead, not had a
      dream like this about my ex. I had this dream that I thought was
      horrible. I dont know why I had it, and I feel guilty about it still.
      I had it only once and it was last year and has been on my mind on
      and off since then.

      The Dream:
      There he (my prayer partner),was standing in the middle of his 2 kids-
      one one either side of him, and they were dressed in all stark white
      from head to toe..the 3 of them. Then I looked around and at them as
      though I was watching a tv show, and they didnt see me. None of them
      knew I was there.

      This place looked like one of the well kept cemetaries that has
      beautiful green vegetation all around it.It was broad daylight. And
      the 3 of them were standing quietly looking down at the ground. Then
      I looked where they were looking and saw his wife laying in a clear
      casket as though she were dead....it was high above the ground and
      then it was being lowered into the ground. Then they were crying
      silent tears. The wife was dressed in stark white as well. I tried to
      talk and nothing could come out of my mouth. Not a word.

      Then the dream ended and I woke up. He never told me anything that
      would have me wish her dead, but this is what I was thinking. Please
      tell me it aint true.... that this really means something else. I
      would like another opinion.