I'm new & I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand this? -m-

  • elmothree2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 8:33 PM
      Help, I often have lucid dreams & often they stay w/me thoughout the
      day. But today, I don't want to remember the dream I had last night.
      It's disturbing. It was about my dead grandmother, dead
      grandfather, 'uncle', biological father, dead cousin, self, living
      biological brother & living cousin(brother of dead cousin). These are
      paternal relatives - I do NOT have any contact w/this 'father' but
      spent a great deal of time with all of these people before my parents
      split. The 'uncle' wasn't in the picture back then.
      Confused yet? Gotta love dreams.

      I was in my Grandmother's house where Scott (bio-father) now lives. I
      was w/my uncle, telling him about the way things were when we were
      all kids.

      ~~ ok, now I'm very disturbed/upset & crying hysterically~~

      I'm going thru the house showing/explaining to my uncle what we did,
      where we did it, how the house was before renovations, remembering
      the renovations, where we slept as kids, etc.

      What the hell?

      Oh, my grandmother was telling me she was getting a divorce. I didn't
      even KNOW I had a Grandfather until I wwas almost a teenager & they
      had been long divorced! My response was, "Oh, ok. Hey! Wait a minute -
      Pepere's dead. How can you get a divorce?" And she smiled
      a 'knowing' smile.

      I am completely creeped out. Any feedback?

      Beth
    • elmothree2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
        Can anyone offer any insight???