plain crash and stalking dream and school dream

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:02 AM
      Good morning everyone. Last night was another active one with dreams. In
      the first part of the dream i had it involved a mentally challenged
      student who I went to high school with and rode the bus in with him. In
      the dream with him I rode in a plain, and then I was with another friend
      of mine who was quizing me on some technical information I just read, and
      then we were taking off. The thing was was that this mentally challenged
      student was flying the plain. When we took off we went up and my other
      friend was there, a d then he ran into trouble, and the plain crashed, and
      then I was at the school for the blind and was going to sneak out from gym
      class and go home, but I hardly had any clothes on and it was winter and
      everything. The teacher caught me, and she gave me some food that I would
      have never guessed she would have since she is so into health food. Later
      on I was at home, and my mother was at the old house going through some
      things on my computer and I had to fight to get the disc from her.
      Later on, I was going to my old elementary school and was stalking my
      cousins who were headed to Florida. It was right before break, and it was
      warm out, but I was upset with my aunt. When we left I heard a dog
      barking, and then I climbed up a metal poll and my uncle told me it was
      oay. Any thoughts on this woul be appreciated, and thanks in advance.