resisting in a dream after working on a lot of energy raising unintentionally and suspician

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Good afternoon everyone. My ISP has been in and out all day today, but I
      finally got back to my regular computer.
      Last night was somewhat interesting in terms of a dream. Up until
      it was time to go to bed I was working late on a spectrum analyzer, which
      is a piece of equipment used in the radio business and ffter I quit for
      the night and went to bed I felt a raise in energy.
      When I went into my dream I was with a friend of mine from school,
      and I went back to her apartment, and when I got back I saw a note that
      explained how things were when this football player was a toddler when it
      came to development. This talked about potty training, and hiding minly
      and even though he didn't want to admit it some fear of people. I then
      thought of another student in college who I knew who was a single parent,
      and I never really saw her truly upset, but I guess form time to time she
      would have a bad temper, but she could also be very nice.
      For some reason Ifeardd for this child of her's who is now a
      toddler. Then I was given a web page address that I do not remember, and
      another student kept telling me to goto this page. My dad even asked me,
      but I didn't, and when I met this person in person who the page profiled
      from the information I got he thengave me tips on how he dealt with
      himself. Never the less I woke up and didn't have an OBE, when I would
      have suspected I would have an OBE, but just had this dream instead, and
      am still a little worried. Any thoughts on this would bea ppreciate,, and
      thanks in advance.