Re: [0001DreamJournals] another trial dream, and protection and wind and wasted food dream all in one

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2002
      Hi, this sounds kind of like the dream I had. I have had the feeling
      something is going down, but can't quite put my finger on it. Throughout
      that whole dream I had the other night I felt that something was going
      down. Even with a friend of mine's boss who I have also been friends of
      for about four years now and met through Ron he was worried about a big
      contract, and he was in a hurry and wanted to get away, but I was supposed
      to go with him, and I saw a frequency of an agency who he would be wanting
      to change radio platforms for I would think, and he was worried about
      this as well, and he left without me, and I was supposed to go with him,
      but I didn't.