another trial dream, and protection and wind and wasted food dream all in one

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      Good afternoon everyone. Last night I had a dream that started out in 1987
      when I was first starting out at the school for the blind. It was in the
      fall, and back then I had a hard time finding my way to and from school
      across that campus. When I was in the dream I had had a real hard time
      getting to school, and the walk seemed to take forever, but it wasn't that
      long. When I got to school a teacher wanted to give me a lot of homework,
      and then when I went to my home room class my advisor was gone, and there
      was a substitute teacher who I got a long with well, and she asked me to
      go out into the hall. She told me that she couldn't believe how late I
      was, and I would really be punished, and that the other kids would have a
      say so in what happened to me. I had had this happen from my regular
      teacher there, and I felt humiliated because with a teacher punishing a
      student that needs to be in between a teacher and student in my way of
      thinking and that's it. After a while I found myself at my grandfather's
      police station, and a dispatcher who I used to listen to a lot on the
      radio was in the court room, and at first she didn't notice me, and then
      she became really concerned she gave me some food to eat, and she then
      told me that I neededto go into the locker room and to change my clothes
      and to put something dry on. I took my clothes, and I some how knew the
      combination to the locker room that is closed to the public, and when I
      walked in Ron who had hurt me was there, and he was just let go from there
      last Friday. He then came at me, and I had t turn around and go back into
      the court room, and then I couldn't get dressed.
      I eventually got dressed, and then I was in a room and was
      listening to the radio, and eating a cookie and then the door would blow
      o open and I would end up throwing the food down the drain, and then I
      would some how get more. Eventually I managed to keep the door closed,
      adn I woke up. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, and thanks in
      advance.