  • Britnie Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2002

      I had this dream that I was pregnant & went into labor way to early & almost gave birth to an undeveloped child, but the doctors kept me from giving birth.  And some of my doctors were my friends & to make me feel better they were singing me song off of my favorite CD & feeding me chocolate chip cookies and Dr. Peppers.

      Do you know what this could mean?

      Pretty wierd huh?

      Do You Yahoo!?