Re: [dreams] Dreams of an elephant and a junk yard!

  • P Ingerson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
      --- On Mon, 18 Mar, "cristinasdestiny1" said...

      | Through the years (obviously more-so during stressful
      | periods of my life) I've had the exact same dream,
      | it's the same each and every time - I am running
      | through a junk yard being chased by a very scary, blue
      | elephant! I always wake up just before he gets me

      Hi Cristina.

      The good news is that a recurring dream like this can be useful if you want
      to have lucid dreams. If you ever find yourself in the junkyard again,
      you'll know it *has* to be a dream, so there's nothing to be scared of. Try
      facing up to the elephant, see what happens when it does catch you.

      (That reminds me, I've had a couple of sort-of-lucid dreams in the past few
      months, but they were so dull I didn't bother to post them here.)

      | The amatuer dream interpretor in me says that the
      | junkyard signifies the disorder in my life at that
      | time,...and the elephant...well..maybe it's my
      | conscience rushing me through cleaning up the
      | mess that is my life!

      That looks good to me. Well, they say an elephant never forgets. That's
      what you'd expect from your conscience too.

      Cheers,

      P Ingerson
      (I'm not a mutant, just a freak of nature!)
      ____