Band Groupie Dream

  • janetdemona
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      I'm sort of a groupie for the band Common Rotation (I have a thing
      for the lead singer Adam), and I met them a few times in January and
      had this dream last night:

      Let's see, the dream opened up in some crowded area I think it was an
      airport. I was all upset that I wasn't a Bronzer so I couldn't go to
      the posting board party. Common Rotation was waiting for their plane
      and decided to give one last show in the airport. So I did this slide
      (like as if I was in baseball) up to the front row, and then gathered
      myself and looked innocently up to the band on stage. They just
      laughed and said that someone must be very excited about the show.

      Then somehow when I was watching the concert I lost track of
      everything and by the end of the show we were all at the posting
      board party.

      So then I was all upset because I didn't have any money, or someplace
      to go, I was broke, and in California all alone. I got so upset that
      I ran out of the party.

      Then Eric (he's always in my dreams too.. I don't know why) nudged
      Adam and was like, "Go after her."

      I had ran out into some hallway (it looked like a school hallway) and
      was close to having a nervous breakdown. Then Adam walked up to me
      and said, "Hey, its okay, come here" and he gave me this big hug and
      tried to calm me down. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out."

      It was really sweet. I woke up and was like, "Man, that was a good
      dream!"

      And interpretations?