wild cat and Santa Clause dream in houses

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2001
      Hi everyone, I haven't had any of these kinds of dreams in a long long
      time, but last night I had a surprise for some reason.
      In the dream I had I started out up stairs in my room, and I heard
      down stairs at my new house an instructor who I had my last semester of
      school. She was talking to a small child, and holding a baby. I became
      upset she was there because I put in a lot of busy work for her class, and
      still didn't get a good grade. It was rediculus.
      When I got down stairs I went into the living room, and she was
      there, and I think that I had said something to her, like what was she
      doing in my house after all of that, and I accidently knocked a cat off
      the couch that was laying there, and it threw up. The teacher then said
      to her daughter that Santa Clause wouldn't be coming here to my house this
      Christmas because of all that I had done to her that semester. Our
      relationship was casual, and we got a long, but we were not very close,
      but just casual. Then I tried to move away, and the cat started to growl
      and scratch me. Any thoughts on this short dream would be appreciated,
      and thanks in advance.