whats happening?

  • Vinchenzo27@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Ever since i was little, this has occured every now and then: i would
      wake up about an hour after i went to sleep, usually right after a
      dream, but i would still be in a dream like state, it seems like i am
      still dreaming but i am wake.
      the worst part about it is that with this state, i get such a
      horrible, sad feeling it makes me want to cry. its like reality has
      been shifted, and i dont know whats going on and i have times of
      unconsciousness when i am still walking or being awake, but there are
      intervals where i dont know what happened and i just end up somewhere
      like in my parents room or my bed. it seems and feels like i owe
      somthing so valuble and i know i cant pay it and i just get a
      terrible feeling. im not sure what it is, but if anyone has had an
      experience like this, let me know. also tell me what you think about
      this.
      the funny thing about this is that the night before this, my uncle
      asked my mom if i still had those terrible dreams like i just had.
      the day after it happened, my mom told me that my uncle asked her
      that.ironic i guess..
    • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hi, I have had that happen too, but it mainly happens when I fall a sleep
        in front of the TV. It has happened when I have been without the TV on as
        well, but not as often.