dream turned OBE, and nurse and small child dream

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hi everyone, last night I finally did have a dream that seemed to turn
      into an OBE. The first dream started out in Hawaii, and I was out on a
      sidewalk, and seemed to know where I was going when I was headed towards
      the ocean. It was as if I was floating to it, and then on a wave I felt
      myself rise above my body in my room. The motion was more like floating
      on a wave, and at first a was scared, but then I went a long with it.
      Later I tried to think of having an OBE again, but I found myself
      with what seemed to be a nurse and a single mother and she was worried about
      her child that she was trying to potty train at age four who wasn't doing
      anything at all. This was a problem I had at that age, and i offered to
      help her an go to the store for her.
      The last dream that I had just seemed to be a replay of the way
      life was with this teacher who I had at first considered a friend when she
      started working together in 1991 and 1990, but when it ended we couldn't
      have been further a part and on opposite sides of the poll. In the last
      dream I could smell her perfume, and baby powder and that was it, and she
      was in the ways of her a teacher that she had in late 1991 and early 1992,
      which was not good. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, and thanks
      in advance.