psychic dream and murcury accident

  • JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      Hi everyone, I am just posting this here, because I think it is a little
      ironic because I had this dream a few nights ago about this high school
      that I posted about here before that I got my hot lunches from, and just
      now on the news they had a story of a murcury accident that has closed
      that school for tomorrow, and all 1474 of the students there had to be
      tested today because around 1:00 someone spilled murcury around the
      science rooms. I know that it may have been part of a flash back type
      dream, but it seems kind of ironic is all I am saying. Any other thoughts
      would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
      The dream came in two parts and the undilled parts came in the second
      night for the people on the lists I didn't get to post this to after the
      first dream.