Ants in my hair

  • celticair1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Lately I've been worried about my new hairstyle. My sister, who is
      also my hairdresser keeps telling me its fine. Last night I had this
      dream:

      First I had this ring that made beams of orange light (but it wasn't
      really light) come out and stop on certain areas of the room. I think
      it was to see stuff that wasn't there, and with orange light you can
      see what's really there.

      Then I held the light up to my hair, and looked in the mirror and at
      first I saw little white dots kind of dancing in my hair. And then
      there was tons of ants running through my hair.

      I was totally grossed out so I ran to my sister. She said that there
      was nothing wrong with ants in your hair. Then they started crawling
      on my hand, so she kind of kissed my hand and slurped them up, like
      it was a great desert or something.

      ~Vixen
    • Steve Runfeldt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Vixen,

        This reminds me of a dream that a friend of mine once had. We do a
        workshop together on "The Art of Spiritual Dreaming" and she uses her
        dream in the workshop as one example of how what seem to be bizzare
        dreams can actually be spiritual lessons.

        In her dream it was insects under her fingernails and she had to dig
        them out. She contemplated on this and realized that the insects were
        those habits of hers that she wanted to rid herself of. She had to dig
        down deep to get rid of them. And so, in her dream she had to dig under
        her fingernails to get rid of the insects.

        We all have aspects of our selves that we feel are holding us back from
        beiing more spiritual. We are all human, after all. I wonder if the
        ants might be things that you are not happy with about yourself or about
        others. Perhaps you have friends, represented by your sister in the
        dream, who appear to be comfortable with those things (slurping up the
        ants) that you are not happy with. Could this be your higher self
        telling you that you do not have to accept the ants in your life that
        others take for granted?

        The orange light is also often a healing light.

        Every dream is special for the dreamer, so this is just my take on
        this. Does this make sense to you?

        With Love,

        Steve